Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Bags are Packed


It’s the final countdown!

The bags are packed and stacked and ready to roll. What is keeping me from this journey to Afrika is a (hopefully) good night sleep, one last church service, breakfast with Gram , Pop, and my little brother Christopher, gasin’ up the truck, and a huckleberry milkshake.

Right now I am freaking out. But a good freaking out. I am a little nervous my bags are over the weight limit, but I think I’ll be fine!

It’s just about midnight. I’m trying to stop being hyper. First of all it’s my personality to be really hyper about things. Secondly I AM GOING TO AFRIKA!! Why wouldn’t or shouldn’t I be hyper?! (Because I have to sleep, that's why!)



The next time I blog I’ll be in…you know where…Afrika!






1 comment:

  1. IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR AFRIKA!!!!
    Kayla, you will do so great on your trip. You have so many people supporting you and praying for you. I pray that you have a safe trip and that God's power will shine through you. I pray that God will give you such a spirit of boldness and love that there will be no way to mistake the fact that you serve Our King, Jesus. Also, I pray that you will bring that boldness back with you so that your friends and family will be encouraged to grow towards Him, just by being with you. I know God is going to work through you. You have such a passion and love for people. I am going to miss you a lot this semester. But we will skype often!
    I love you very much. I can't wait to hear all of your stories about the amazing people you will meet and the bugs you will squash :) I am so excited for you and for this adventure you're going on.
    Love, Aleesha

    ReplyDelete