Thursday, June 19, 2014

Kait, the teammate

Friends!!

I have some exciting news regarding my teammate, Kait! She is going back to Ethiopia (I think I've told many of you that while sharing about my time there)! Of course, that means she needs support. Support in prayer, financial support, and encouraging words.

I'll be happy to send along any words of encouragement to her that you may have -- including if you are praying for her!

Her last update was that she was at 67%. Guys. 67% in like two months. She has to raise about $50,000. So that is incredible. Once again, the Lord is showing off his grace, blessing, and riches. Don't you just love it?

So, what will Kait be doing?

Great question! Thanks for asking! She'll be teaching at Bingham Academy, an international school in Addis Ababa. Her first term will be two years! She did her student teaching there the semester we were in Ethiopia together. Bingham is also the school I volunteered at for a few weeks. It's a school filled with incredible teachers, awesome men and women of the Lord. These people have moved to Addis from literally all over the world to aid in spreading the Gospel by teaching missionary kids. And now Kait gets to be one of them! I cannot tell you how excited (and jealous!) I am of this opportunity for her!

I hope you take this opportunity to partner with Kait and help her to get back to Ethiopia! Here's the link to help her financially. Any bit will help. I can attest to that!

https://give.cmfi.org/p-247-kaitlyn-cody.aspx 

Thanks, my friends!
Bless and be blessed!
Ciao, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment